GG&D is now offering complete driver license services, including: Eye exam, written test, verbal test, road test, reinstatements, renewals and name changes.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Applicants must complete a Driver License / Identification Card Application (azdot.gov).
- Applicants must provide acceptable proof of identification (azdot.gov).
- Applicants must provide proof of Arizona residency and presence.
- Applicants must pass the vision, and/or written and driving tests. To prepare for your tests, links to Practice Tests and Driving Manuals are provided below.