Level 1 Inspections - Onsite and Offsite
Quick and Convenient Third-Party MVD Services
*NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
Three Levels of Vehicle Inspection
Done for vehicles without proof of title and/or registration. Most vehicles are successfully inspected at this stage. Offsite inspections require an appointment and advance payment.
Unusual circumstances calling for a secondary VIN to be inspected and assigned a new number if necessary.
Occurs when a vehicle is restored or recovered and inspected to ensure all its critical parts are in working condition.
Requirements for Level 1 Inspections
- No ownership documentation for the vehicle is presented by driver
- Titling and/or registering and renewing a cab and chassis vehicle
- Customer is filing a Title Compliant Report, form #46-0403
- Applicant acquired the vehicle for purposes other than highway use, which includes:
- To be placed on exhibition or display
- To be repaired, rebuilt, reconstructed, and/or dismantled and the customer is requesting a ‘Title Only’
- Identification of the vehicle is in question (eg., VIN, body style, fuel type, the cubic centimeters (cc) listed for the engine capacity, etc.