Motor Vehicle Record
Arizona Driving Record Services
*NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
A Driver MVR (MVR) is the printout of a driving record. Collect yours here in case you need it for any documentation.
No appointments are taken – you will be able to quickly and conveniently take care of all of your driving needs here.
Obtaining Your MVR
What is on a MVr?
An MVR may display the following:
- Personal information (name, DOB, residential/ mailing address, physicals)
- Current license information (class license, issue and expiration date)
- Applicable restrictions and endorsements
- Prior License history information
- Outstanding Compliance Requirements
- Driving history points (related to the time frame requested)
- Violations and or Incidents
- 39 Month – Non-certified
- 5-year Driver Record – Certified
- 10-year Driver Record – Extended Certified
Requirements for Requester
For an individual to request their own vehicle or trailer record no documentation (MVR form) is required, except to prove identity.
For anyone else to request a vehicle or trailer record, including receiving a MVR on an individual’s behalf, a properly completed Motor Vehicle Record Request, form #46-4416, is required for each record requested.
- T&R – Uncertified
- T&R – Certified
- Lienholder – Uncertified