Motor Vehicle Record
Arizona Driving Record Services
*NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
A Driver MVR (MVR) is the printout of a driving record. Collect yours here in case you need it for any documentation.
No appointments are taken – you will be able to quickly and conveniently take care of all of your driving needs here.
Quick & Convenient
It’s an easy and quick visit when you visit any one of our locations.
What is on a MVr?
An MVR may display the following:
- Personal information (name, DOB, residential/ mailing address, physicals)
- Current license information (class license, issue and expiration date)
- Applicable restrictions and endorsements
- Prior License history information
- Outstanding Compliance Requirements
- Driving history points (related to the time frame requested)
- Violations and or Incidents
- 39 Month – Non-certified
- 5-year Driver Record – Certified
- 10-year Driver Record – Extended Certified