NOTARY PUBLIC IN PHOENIX, AZ
Quickly & Easily Notarize Legal Documents
*NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
A person legally authorized to witness signatures. Keep in mind that a notary does not certify a document, only witnesses the signature(s).
Notary Publics are certified by the Arizona Secretary of State. A majority of GG&D agents are certified.
Our CSR’s witness each step of the notarization to ensure we deliver on our service.
A notary public may acknowledge signatures on all forms used by the Division. The notary’s commission must be in effect at the time of notarization in order to be considered valid. An individual may appear in person and have their signature acknowledged by a CSR. For CSRs at an ATP, at the time of acknowledgment of the signature must:
- Legibly sign their full name
- Indicate they are a Third Party CSR
- Include the Third Party Provider office number
- Include the date of acknowledgment
CERTAIN NOTARIZED REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET
- The date of the notarization must be present and legible
- The notary’s name and county in which they are commissioned must all be legible
- The notary’s signature must be present according to the state of issue (if the notary is in question)
- The notary’s commission expiration date must be legible
- Be accompanied by a stamp that indicates the words, ‘Notary Public’
- The name of the county the notary is commissioned in
- The name of the notary
- The notary commission expiration date
- The notary commission number
- The ink must be a dark (filmable) color
- Their stamp must be verified according to the state of issue (if the notary is in question)