GG&D provides the following registration services:
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Initial Vehicle Registration
- Duplicate Registration
The state of Arizona requires all residents to register their vehicles with Arizona’s Motor Vehicle Division (MVD). Residents are also required to maintain a valid registration on vehicles by renewing before the end of their registration cycles. Arizona MVD will send you a renewal notice several weeks before your vehicle registration’s expiration date. Check your renewal notice or current registration to see which due date applies to your vehicle. The renewal notice is sent as a courtesy by the state MVD, but if not received, your renewal should still be done 6 months prior to plates expiring.
In-person registration renewal requirements:
- Confirm the address on your vehicle registration form matches your current address.
- If a vehicle emissions test is required, complete before renewing your registration.
- Bring your registration renewal form or plate # and ID/DL card.
- Renewals can be done in person by the registered owner or a family member with same last name and address if a renewal form was not received in the mail.