Looking for a new change or career?
GG&D Third Party MVD in Arizona is offering a position with our offices that will prepare applicants to work their way into managing one of our locations full-time. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly-motivated individuals for our growing business. Management trainees will begin as full-time customer service representatives with paid classroom training provided. We hire from within the department and will help you seek out your career the moment you begin with us. After 90 days and following basic training, we will provide three weeks of on-the-job training and you will be promoted if certified in Title and Registration.
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years or older
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Spanish and English required
- Available to work at any of our convenient locations & hours
- Drivers license record in good standing
- 40+ hours/ week
- Paid classroom training
- Starting wage at $15 per hour
- Benefits include: Paid Vacation, 401(k), Paid Holidays, Health And Dental Insurance
- We are a 3rd party motor vehicle company willing to invest in our employees and are proud to promote from within
The training program in the Title and Registration area is two weeks, as well as Driver License Training (separate certifications). If you are promoted to assistant manager, training lasts three weeks for this role. Trainees will be able to find themselves in a managerial position after at least 90 days.